We’re back and ready to ride!!
The Echelon Studio Chattanooga is excited to announce our we are open! We can’t wait to see you but we are going to look a little different when you come to join a class. We hope to have our Miami Studio open in the coming weeks.
Here are a few new procedures we will have in place to ensure the safety of our staff and members:
- Upon admittance to the studio, all participants will be screened with Covid-19 questions and a temperature check using our Temp Check Software. If your temperature is above 100.4, you will not be permitted to enter the studio at that time.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class start to allow enough time for screenings. You will not be allowed to enter if class has started.
- Staff to conduct regular hourly disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, equipment and common areas of the facility using disinfectant cleaning supplies according to CDC guidelines.
- All participants are to adhere to the 6ft social distancing guidelines while visiting the studio.
- The studio will be functioning at 75% of our normal participant limit and limiting the Fit Pass Room to 3 participants max. NOTE: It is crucial for you to visit our website prior coming to class to reserve a bike. If we are at our 50% capacity when you arrive and you don’t have a bike reserved, you will turned away.
- Do I have to wear a mask? Yes, unless you are actively participating in a class. Our front desk employees will be wearing masks as well. Participants are not required to wear a mask while exercising.
- The locker room area will be limited to (2) individuals at all times. This will be monitored by the front desk staff. Again, please plan to arrive at the studio early to ensure you make it to class on time with our new procedures in place.
- Be sure to visit our website at www.echelonstudio.com to reserve your spot in advance!