Echelon United Members; Here’s how to plan for your visit to one of our amazing studios
Let’s first get you set up in Mindbody so you can begin viewing and booking the classes you would like to take while visiting.
- Click here for Chattanooga and here for Miami for the login page and select “create an account” (located below the login button).
- Once you create an account, please email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the same email address associated with your Echelon United Membership. Please include your full name, Leaderboard name, and date for your visit.
- Someone from the studio will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours. After they have linked your studio account with your Echelon United account, you will be able to register for any classes you would like during your visit.
- Be sure to check the full schedule of classes using your newly created account on the studio website.
- Alternatively, you can download the MindBody App to book classes with just a few clicks from your smartphone or tablet.
FAQs and Echelon United Member Perks:
*As of August 9th, 2021
- Don’t forget to pick up (2) FREE Echelon swag items of your choice while visiting!
- Complimentary cycle shoes and Echelon heart rate monitors are provided during your visit.
- Enjoy 25% of all our Echelon merchandise/apparel while visiting the studio. This includes Echelon cycle shoes!
- Current Echelon United Members visiting the studio will be able to take advantage of special product discounts on Echelon Strides and Rowers. Be sure to get connected with a studio manager to take advantage of these deals!
- Don’t forget to follow Echelon Studios on Facebook and post about your journey along the way!
We can’t wait to see you in studio soon!